Friday, May 4, 2012

IT MAY NOT BE OVER YET.

I was beaten into the ground at the election last night. My team worked hard and I didn't do justice to them and it was deeply disappointing for them. There was an issue I may take forward though. Andrew Cann won St.Margaret's by less than 100 votes in a ward with the highest percentage turn out last night and it should have gone to the Conservatives if my hands were not tied.

Andrew Cann's mother contacted my canvassers and stopped me posting on this blog. This blog has never been pro-tory or pro-labour but it was always anti-Andrew Cann. By having my canvassers rebel he in effect gained votes as people became less disenchanted with him. This blog would have made a difference of 100 votes to the tories easily if it had been allowed to continue.

I believe Andrew Cann's mother broke the Representation of the People Act and I may take that further. Keep watching this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 69 and have to use a wheelchair but I never allow this issue to interfere with anything I want to achieve. I would like young people and even those not yet born to be able to enjoy growing up in Ipswich as much as my generation did. We never stayed around the town or housing areas as we spent our time in the countryside doing what kids do and annoying nobody. We all learned to live off the land and to appreciate the countryside too. No drugs or alcohol needed to have a really good time and grow into mature adults. My wife and I spend our time as volunteers and we have spent many a happy day taking disabled people sailing on the River Orwell. We hope to expand this year with more boats.

free counter
Vista Print Coupon